Where we use ‘we’, ‘our’ and ‘us’ this refers to Decidebloom Ltd and companies registered under this name. Decidebloom Ltd is registered Company number - 3003995 | Registered office - Omega Boulevard, Capitol Park, Thorne, DN8 5TX | VAT Number - GB616996004
This site is owned and operated by Decidebloom Ltd. Your privacy on the Internet is of paramount importance to us. We want to make your experience on this web site satisfying and safe.
We aim to make your experience of using our website or visiting us at one of our branches satisfying, hassle-free and secure.
In order to do this we have outlined below how our website works, what data we collect from you online and in branch, how we use this data, conditions where we may disclose this data to others and how we keep any data held secure.
In order for us to be able to fulfil a range of services for you, both online and in branch, it is sometimes necessary to collect data about you.
Our Legal Basis for Processing Data
At Decidebloom Ltd our legal basis for processing data is legitimate interest and soft opt in. This means we will contact you in cases where we have a legitimate reason to do so i.e. booking your vehicle in for service. It also means that we may from time to time send existing customers marketing material, however there is always an option to opt out from this kind of correspondence.
The type of personal information we may collect, store and use includes:
- information that you provide to us or to your dealer, by phone, email, post, website or in person;
- information that you provide when completing your online form (including your name, gender, date of birth and any employment and educational details you provide);
- information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services, including any other transaction details made via any of our websites (including your address, telephone number and payment details)
Personal data we receive will be used for the purposes it was provided, including;
- meeting the terms of your order;
- enabling your use of the services available on the website or in branch
- sending you goods purchased through our website or in branch
- to supply you with services purchased through our website or in branch
- sending statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you;
- sending you our email newsletter (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require our email newsletter);
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information)
We may share your personal data;
- with our manufacturer partners, our panel of lenders, staff, agents, suppliers or subcontractors where it would be reasonable to do so;
- with a member of our group of companies where it would be reasonable to do so;
- if legally obliged to disclose your personal information;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided within this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
We will make all reasonable effort to ensure your data remains safe by;
- taking all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information;
- storing all the personal data you provide on our secure servers
- ensuring all details of financial transactions entered via our website will be transferred by encryption technology
Full details can be found in our Security policy.
We will retain your personal data for no longer than is necessary and usually no longer than 6 years after your contract is over (unless otherwise required)
You have a right to access any personal information we have about you. In order to do so you must first submit a Subject Access Request.
Upon receipt of such a request we will, after confirming your identity, provide all relevant data we may hold on you in the most practical format, unless otherwise stipulated by you and reasonably possible.
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
If you instruct us to no longer process your personal data we will do so as quickly as possible. Similarly if you instruct us to destroy any/all of your personal data we may hold we will do so as quickly as possible.
Furthermore if you instruct us to cease all processing for marketing purposes we will do as soon as possible.
Please be aware that whilst every reasonable action is taken to secure any information you provide us with online, the internet is not always completely secure. Our Security Policy details the measures we take to protect your personal information that you have provided us with. Full details can be found in our Security Policy.
Our data protection policy sets out our commitment to protecting personal data as well as detailing how we implement that commitment with regards to the collection and use of personal data. Find out more about our Data Protection Policy.
We are registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office and our registration number is: Z7037971
Any Data Protection issues can be directed via email@example.com for the attention of Tony Choppin.
If you wish to opt out of all future communications please complete the Opt Out form.
Date of last update: 18/05/2018
Please note we record all our calls to ensure that we give you the service you deserve.
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners
who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of
their services. You consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.
Some of these cookies are essential, while others help us to improve your experience by providing
insights into how the site is being used. For more detailed information on the cookies we use, please
*Your browser is currently set to 'Do Not Track' and therefore some options have been disabled. Please adjust your browser settings to enable these options to be chosen.
The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing
your browser preferences.
These cookies allow our website to remember information that changes the way the site looks or behaves,
so that you can personalise your experience.
We use statistic cookies to monitor page traffic on our website. This information enables us to improve
the website for visitors.
Social cookies allow us to track visits from our social pages and may be used to target adverts based on your social media preferences.
These cookies allow us to understand general customer behaviour and track where you have visited from,
which allows us to monitor the success of our marketing campaigns.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.stoneacre.co.uk
Cookies are used to analyse web site traffic and are commonly used on the internet to make your browsing more efficient by remembering your preferences and tailoring its operation accordingly. Please be aware that cookies do not harm your system.
These cookies do not give us access to any personal information and although most webs browsers allow cookies they can be turned off if you wish by using your “help” facility. This may prevent you taking full advantage of our web site.