We require a number of passionate, highly-skilled Service Advisor apprentices to join our growing workforce nationwide. We are looking for a selection of candidates with a passion for customer service, who are motivated individuals with a ‘can do’ approach.
We have apprenticeship positions available at the following dealerships:
Blackburn, Dewsbury, Durham, Liverpool, Rochdale, Stafford, Stoke and York
With our great training and development programmes this is a fantastic opportunity for a successful career with plenty of opportunity to progress.
This role is a key customer service position dealing with all aspects of customer service.
Duties include :-
- Advise customers about necessary service for routine maintenance
- Answer telephone queries and respond to customers needs
- Collect data from customers to facilitate and qualify the customer service or repair requirements
- Prepare repair order documents
- Deal with queries and complaints in a professional manner
- Demonstrate consistent good customer service
- Explain the work performed and the charges to the customer
- Adopt flexibility to meet the needs and demands of the business
What we’re looking for in candidates :-
- Ability to establish rapport with internal and external people within the business
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Good communication skills verbal and communication
- Confident individual who can work independently
- Good organisational skills enabling to meet pre-set deadlines
- Delivering results and meeting targets
- Attention to detail
- The desire to deliver excellence at all times
- Demonstrate commitment
If you think the above role suits you or you would like some more information, please send your CV and details to firstname.lastname@example.org and state that you’re applying for the role of ‘Apprentice Service Advisor’, and the dealership.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We also have further apprenticeship opportunities within the Motor Group which you can find out about here.